Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Fun with the In-Laws

We were lucky enough to see my parents 3 weekends in a row! Jeff and my dad were sure to hit up the Cedar City golf course while the girls were eager to shop, shop, shop.

My dad won this...beautiful clock. Knowing Jeff's love for baseball, my mom happily pawned if off on us. Unfortunately, it was hung the minute we got home. At least it kind of matches the rest of the kitchen.
Then on Monday, we spent the day with Jeff's parents. We went to the Labor Day Parade, bought me some snazzy flip-flops when mine broke, and then went to the Iron County Fair.
I love this picture because my right hand looks so creepy.
And below: My favorite "float" in the Labor Day Parade.

5 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

Hurray for the Parowan Prophet... haha

Rebecca said...

Love the fridge decor!

Laura said...

I LOVE the Iron County parade and fair. I am sad I missed it this year. I am glad mom and dad had someone to drag along. Also, Jeff is not a good decorator. If Jeff were in charge you would have a shag rug (that he would use as a bed) and a 3x5 foot picture of Jesus. Tell him as soon as he takes an interior design class you will let him do whatever he wants, in the meantime keep him under control!

David and Mary said...

Thanks for going with us to the Iron Co. Fair Parade. I always like a good parade with bands and candy! I am glad we got to see the exhibits too! Good thing you found some shoes.
Your new flip flops are stylish :)

Kim said...

You're right, Sarah, that I happily pawned off that clock so it wouldn't have to hang anywhere in OUR house!! Too bad Jeff felt the need to hang it somewhere in YOUR house. At least it's not in your beautiful living room...?!?!?!!