Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Family Pictures 2018

I can share from experience that the worst time to get your hair cut is 2 weeks before you're scheduled for family pictures. Because when that hairdresser cuts your hair an inch too short, there's not a prenatal I've ever heard of that can do that kind of damage control. So you're left with pictures that will forever immortalize one poorly timed decision. 
Luckily the boys' hairs were spot on. Every last one of 'em. 

I call this one "the claw." The cute thing about this picture is we had our family pictures done by the same photographer at the same park also on a bench back when we only had Eli and Carson, so it was fun to see how much our family has grown.









The main reason we got family pictures in the summer instead of in the fall was so we could catch a few shots of this guy for his upcoming baptism. But more on that later!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE family pictures!! The one of the four boys standing with Eli holding short little Jonah's hand really got me laughing. I guess it just accentuates how tall Eli is getting. They are all ADORABLE!!! Meaning all the photos AND all the people in the photos.

Rebecca said...

These pictures are beautiful! I love the greenery and your outfit coordination is to die for. Why can't I be done with my family pictures yet?