Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Bird Day


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!
Yesterday I was asking Jeff what his mom did for his birthday when he was little and he said he couldn't remember. So then, of course I got curious, so I asked, "Jeff, what did I do for your birthday last year?" Again, he didn't remember. Last year I thought I was so clever when I made him a Superman cake. Since it didn't stick in his mind, I thought I might as well let my loyal blog followers ooh and ahh over it. He set the bar pretty high for my birthday, but it eased my worries to know whatever I did or didn't do would be forgotten by February 20th. 


Since he wasn't spilling the info on an Excell Family Birthday, I decided to show him a Thomas Family Birthday. I made a birthday sign similar to the one that goes up in our house, I made oreo cream pie that Jeff insisted to filet with one of his miracle blades, and I made him breakfast in the morning. Too bad we don't have a Chuck-E-Cheese in town.



Jeff's friends are taking him out to lunch after class, and tonight for dinner Jeff's dad is cooking his famous fried rice most likely followed by a game of Rook. Happy Birthday, Jeff! 

3 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

YOU GUYS PLAY ROOK!? We need to get together and play! Happy B-Day Jeff!

Rebecca said...

Jeff looks thrilled to have his picture taken under the "Happy Birthday" sign.

Sarah, what a cute birthday celebration you hatched up. And good idea to post it on your blog--now Jeff can check it next year right before his birthday and remember what you did for him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Glen said...

Well, it is the day after...

Jeff, do you remember what Sarah did?

Hope yesterday was a great day!!!!