Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Home"ly

I was noticing all the malfunctions or funny things about our apartment. These are all real pictures I took of our house today. And if our house was a person, these would be its symptoms:
Recovering Smoker.

Cancerous moles

The black lung

Life Support

Dislocated Parts

Tracheotomy 

Wrinkles

Cheap Spray on Tan

Impaired Vision

Leprosy (We clean our bath with paint thinner)
It may be "Home"ly but at least it's got a good personality... And really cheap rent. 

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

All this time I thought you lived in a cute place. Now I know the truth.

Jeff Excell said...

I tried to disguise the blemishes in the pictures before. But it's time for the truth to be known.

Kim said...

Have you ever heard of oven cleaner?!?

Glen said...

Hey, Look on the bright side. At least you can only move up from here....

Susan said...

Oh my gosh! That is the funniest thing, I have read in a long long time. No one can understand the "black lung" until they experience it, themselves. All newlyweds should have one. It really does make you appreciate life.
I really love your tub cleaner, too. Talk about funny. You are amazing!!!
Keep those creative juices coming. You guys have one of the funnest and funniest blogs, I have ever read.
PS. sorry, but blog stalking you has been a highlight of my day :)