Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Advertising Assignment

We got an assignment in class yesterday to make an advertisement that would go in a magazine for Amp Energy Drink. I was a little nervous about it because she suggested using photoshop and other programs I'm not very familiar with. I got home and went to my handy dandy sunday comic application on my computer and came up with a few advertisements. They turned out a lot better than I was expecting. Naturally, I had to show them off.




We only have to turn in one, so let me know which one you like better.

8 comments:

Kim said...

The second one made me laugh. Can't stand animals!!!

Rebecca said...

Sarah--you are so clever.

But I'm not telling you which one I vote for until you tell me that you'll be using your Sunday Comics application once again for Sunday Comics.

Ha!

Laura said...

I like the dog one. But they both are good.

Unknown said...

You gotta go with the dog! Everyone relates to animals in one way or another. Sarah, you are so creative! We still have your "special" Rook card! David

Annalies said...

Both are good but I most definitely vote for the dog one. Its so funny. Very clever.

Brief random side note: Sarah I see you almost everyday walking to school when I am on my way back to the elementary school from lunch. You never see me though and I don't dare honk because its a busy time on the road and I don't want people to think I have road rage. I will try to get your attention some other way though. Good luck with the assignment!

The Stevens Family said...

The dog one for sure! His face is priceless! lol!

jlthomas said...

You clever little girl.

Kenzman said...

I actually like the green one! Because, these days, it's all about living "green"! Organic and green products are flying off the shelves these days!

Also. You are a whiz with you Macbook. I'm so proud.