Saturday, June 05, 2010

Update on Eli #3

So while we are waiting for Eli to come stay with us in our room this is what we have been up to:


Sarah has been resting in her bed making phone calls and being on her computer. She deserves a little R&R after what she's been through


This is my office/bedroom/nook where I spend a lot of my time studying for my classes and trying to catch an hour of sleep here and there.



Eli has just been hanging out in the nursery. One of his favorite things to do is suck a binkie. So naturally that's what he spends most of his time doing. He is a happy little guy when he's not being moved around. He really likes Sarah to hold him.

5 comments:

Laura said...

You are so good at updates. Everyone looks so good. I love all his hair!

Rebecca said...

I'm finally getting around to reading the latest updates. Jeff-good work keeping us posted! We are all praying for little Eli!

Glen said...

Thanks for the updates. We are looking forward to seeing ya'll a little later this afternoon.

Get all the "rest" you can while you are in the hospital because my guess is you will not be getting as much when you go home.

Kim said...

Jeff, your updates have been so wonderful and helpful in letting us know what's going on. We've been thinking about the 3 of you so much and love to feel a part of what's going on there at the hospital with all of you. Cute post!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet him.