Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You Know You've Entered Motherhood When...

Despite your best efforts, you still aren't ready for the day until 7:00 at night.
You plan your life in two-hour increments.
Going to bed at 8:00 is going to bed late.
You catch up on all your TV shows in the wee hours of the morning.
Your furniture is remodeled with splashes of white.
You forget to eat, sleep and go to the bathroom.
You worry about completely ridiculous things while convincing yourself they are legitimate concerns.
Even with the long nights, fussy moments, spit ups, and constant diaper changing, I love being a mom. (And it helps to have a baby who is so darn cute!)

8 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

He's soooo adorable!! Congrats!!

Rebecca said...

He is a cute little guy.

Kim said...

Cute parents with the cute baby.

Annalies said...

I just love all these pictures. I would have to say the cutest thing is his head of hair! haha...hope everything is going well! I still need to see baby Eli. P.S. You look great Sarah! You don't even look like you have had a baby.

LC said...

so cute.
and you look ready for the day in both of those photos of you!
eli's hair is getting lighter by the second.
he is darling.
i miss him.

Susan said...

Oh Sarah......What do you say when his little face says it all.
Ut really makes me miss my babies.

Glen said...

I think my favorite is the stretch pose. What a random photo to catch. You will learn to love the sleeping poses.....

Anonymous said...

Zdrowia i wszystkiego co będzie dziecię potrzebowało by przeżyć najstarsze drzewa.