Monday, December 13, 2010

Goodbye School

Jeff finished up school last Friday and is now an official Master of Accounting! Allow me to brag -- he graduated from the Masters program with a GPA of 3.8! I think that's pretty impressive. We have been looking for jobs over the last few months. Below is a picture from our day driving out to Orangeville, Utah (population: 1,000) for an interview. I can't say I'm too sad he didn't get that job.
I feel like I need to mention that even though it probably would have been allowed in Orangeville, Eli was not helping Jeff drive in that picture. The car was stopped and we were just letting him stretch a little bit before our journey home.

Here's a picture of the only store in Orangeville. I loved their choice of advertising, "RaquetBall, donuts and Sporting Goods."

Way to go, Jeff!



2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations, Jeff!!! We're looking forward to your graduation vacation at Christmas.

Courtney and Brandi Ivory said...

I'm from Castle Dale, just a few minutes from Orangeville. I don't even want to live there. I'm sure there are bigger better jobs out there.
Brandi.