Saturday, February 25, 2012

Big Brother

Eli was being super adorable yesterday after I picked him up off the floor from his nap. I would say after I got him out of his crib -- but he did that part himself. Yeah. After hearing a thump yesterday afternoon, I walked in Eli's room to find he had fallen crawled out of his crib. Looks like we'll be switching to the toddler bed sooner than we would have hoped after all.
We had a photo-shoot as we waited for Jeff to get home from work.


A few weeks ago Jeff realized our vacuum hasn't really been working for the last year. It turned on and made a lot of noise but it didn't do much cleaning. We broke down and bought ourselves a nice vacuum and I love it! It's amazing how much nicer our carpet looks when it's actually clean.

Anyway, Eli also loves the new vacuum because it has a handle on the lower half that's perfectly toddler size. Now he won't let me vacuum without his "help."
And these three pictures are Eli giving baby brother kisses. So cute.


4 comments:

Eric and Justine said...

I love that he gives kisses to your belly! I've had a few nieces and nephews do that and its so cute!

Kim said...

I warned you he had one of his legs over the top of the crib when I went in to get him after his nap...

Cute photo shoot pictures.

LC said...

eli!
you are so nice and cute and angelic. kissing your brother is so cute. i bet you gracefully climbed out of your crib and softly adjusted yourself into a comfortable sleeping position on the floor! i don't think you fell! or ever do anything wrong.
love,
leslie

Laura said...

Is that a shark. Funny we just got one too. We love it.