Thursday, February 21, 2019

So This Is Christmas

Christmas morning came and three little boys discovered that if they peeked through the banister they could spy their sugar cookies with bites taken out of them on the kitchen table downstairs. Evidence would suggest Santa found us!

He came!
Hey look, Vegas does have fireplaces. If you can find the right YouTube channel. 
My favorite thing about Carson is how excited he gets about holidays. He was making his Christmas list and asking Google how many days until Christmas for the 6 months leading up to the holiday. The one constant he kept asking Santa for was a snow globe. It was the cutest gift desire and Santa pulled through. Carson was thrilled. 
The kids didn't know how much they wanted Tamagotchis until Santa brought those. I kept calling their Tamagotchis my grandbabies until all my grandbabies ran out of batteries, leaving us all relieved that the burden of caring for additional babies on top of our other responsibilities was suddenly lifted.
Bubble tape and cheese balls. If that doesn't tell you Santa is real, I don't know what will. 


 Carson didn't care too much for his Spirograph, but Jeff did.

Oh look. I started on the upstairs just after Christmas. So. Much. Painting. 
Jeff's brother Ben gave us our favorite Christmas gift of the year. We use that bad boy as our dinner bell and to break up all the boy fights. I laughed so hard when I read on the box that it's perfect for "crowd control." With the boys out of school on Christmas break, I had been feeling like I was in the midst of a constant out of control crowd, so this gift really spoke to my soul. 
Behold my favorite corner of the house. The lamp, the chairs, and the cute little boys who like to rearrange my furniture to accommodate their budding Chess interest. 
First Christmas in the books!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh YAY!! More Christmas photos. What a fun Christmas for your family. Jeff with the megaphone is hilarious. Great idea to have it be your dinner bell.

The two Chess players makes for an adorable picture.