Friday, June 20, 2008

I Was Never Told Getting Married Was Expensive!!

For that past couple of weeks I have been looking for ways to save money for when Sarah and I get married, and unfortunately it's come down to selling my truck :(. It was a good truck, and it will be missed (That is if anyone buys it!) But there is a happy ending to this sad tale...

With the money I save I will be able to buy a scooter and save even more money! Just think how fun it's going to be riding off into the sunset on my brand new scooter.



4 comments:

Nevi said...

U guys have a nice Blog... :)
By the way.. Happy Wedded Life.. :)

~NeviRox

jlthomas said...

May I recommend this vehicle instead? Much more cost effective.

http://i29.tinypic.com/wi7o6.jpg

Rebecca said...

There's a helmet to go along with that scooter, right?

And Jacob, I love your use of the word "vehicle."

LC said...

oooh jefff. i would love to see you AND sarah on that scooter, with helmets, riding into a sunset.