Monday, June 16, 2008

The Second Biggest Event in Cedar

Last week Jeff and I went to see the second biggest fireworks display in Utah for the second biggest event in Cedar. I was told Cedar's fireworks display for the Summer Games is beat only by the Stadium of Fire display. And Cedar may think their main attraction has just ended, but our wedding is just around the corner.

Good News! I got my passport in record time. It only took about two weeks! The Dude Ranch did rock the polls, but Jeff's convinced we need to get out of the country.

Other Good News! The little girls' dresses came. I think we're going to have the girls wear white shirts underneath, and white shoes. The little boys will have colorful bow ties.

1 comment:

LC said...

Hey Tom, I loove that darling little dress. and that picture of you two. I am so excited to see you in a couple days Sar. I am so so excited!
Love martinez