Thursday, July 03, 2008

From Trash Day to Wedding Day


The trash man was out this morning when I went running, and as soon as I saw him, my first thought was, "The trash man is only going to come 5 more times before I get married." Since I ran without my ipod in today, I had plenty of time to come up with how many more times things are going to happen until I'm a wife.

105 more meals to eat
31 more episodes of America's Funniest Home Videos
27 days to work-out
21 days to go to work
15 loads of laundry
5 episodes of Wipeout
3 paychecks
3 trips to Wal-Mart
2 car payments
2 Fast Sundays
2 Bridal Showers
1 of Ben Thomas's birthday
1 Bottle of Shampoo
1 more Abbey Inn staff meeting

And then it happens: I become an Excell. 
(I chose this picture because Jeff likes his bulging muscles. Be sure to notice them.)

5 comments:

LC said...

SARAH. I like your pictures from garret davis!! they are so cute. i love the ones in the library at school because that is where you and jeff spent so much time before you were official. and i like to think of that as the...falling in love with jeff excell secretly period... i love.

i love that picture too, because of jeff excells muscles.

i like this. i counted how many more days of work i have before i get married, and i counted how many times i will see cade before we get married.

i love you, OH and i love cade christensen so much and can't wait till were married and can make out on everyones couches at all hours of the day forever and ever!!!

LC said...

ps im prettty sure ricky alvarez is in that pictuer of you two kising in the library hahaha

Rebecca said...

Why did you feel that you needed to point out Jeff's muscles to us? I mean, those bulging babies are the only thing you see when you look at that picture!

LC said...

i got your invitation, it's darling, and i'm glad it says "sarah and jeff" on the outside. it's very very pretty and i love you and jeff.

i am unemployed this week, and next. my dad told me last night that work on my end is too slow so they don't require my services till it picks up... so..it's good..but also sucks. because we neeed the flow the green the paper.

so we took our engagements last tuesday, and they're suposed to be on the internet by a week after..which is today, but i am not sure because of the 4th of july weekend, they were off for five days. so. annoying. but we'l see. i hope they're socute!

tomorrow is wednesday! which means it is your shower. i am coming.

i love you.

martinez

ps what the heck is that sarah and jeff are poor thing

RonElaine said...

Hey Jeff and Sarah!
It's Ron. Congrats on the big day! That is pretty exciting. Check out our blog: relarsen.blogspot.com