Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Perfect "Ring" for Jeff



I went up north this week to have two bridal showers. My mom threw the first one for friends and family, and my ward threw me one the next day. It was a lot of fun, and we got a ton of stuff we needed. When Jeff and I were registering, I registered for the movie Enchanted, and he made some comment about it being a chick flick, so I was like, "You can register for Lord of the Rings, then." Lord of the Rings is his favorite movie, and as he was scanning it into the registry gun I thought to myself, "Yeah right, who's going to buy us Lord of the Rings?" Well, one of the dear sisters from my mom's ward decided Lord of the Rings was the perfect gift, and she was right. Jeff loved it. Luckily I did get Enchanted, too, so at least I'll have something to do each time Jeff decides to watch the unabridged version of his favorite movie.










1 comment:

LC said...

ooh jeff. oooh enchanted. oooh lord of the rings.

i look so unaffected in those pictures. i look like i'm in a daze. or perhaps a rage of jealousy...of all the things you are recieving...who knows