Thursday, July 17, 2008

She's Really Cookin' Now


Getting married brings along with it endless responsibilities. I am about to enter my prerequisites to motherhood. Taking care of Jeff. This includes laundry, house cleaning, and of course, mama's home cookin'. Jeff has been coming over to my house for lunch to try my concoctions. My sister gave me a "large saucepan" for one of my bridal showers. She said the pan was so great because I could cook anything in it, and in large quantities.

So far I've tried hamburger helper and pancakes. And she was right, the pan worked like a charm. I could feed all 12 of the kids Jeff wants to have with this oversized spill proof saucepan.

I also got a lot of really good cook books so I can branch out of those meals that start in a box.

And to top it all off, I have this apron that makes me feel like I really know what I'm doing. Maybe with enough practice, my food will actually start tasting good. 


2 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

Mamma Mia Sarah! What a wonderful course of prerequisites to motherhood! haha! if you have left overs ... send them our way!

LC said...

post something new already ho!

(love you)

martinez/christensen