Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20th

We closed on our house today. Yup. A real house.

I almost hyperventilated as I was signing the papers. I had a similar experience giving birth. You wait so long for a big event to happen, and then as it's happening it's a little shocking. You can't help but wonder if you're ready for the big change, but ready or not you're signing your life away. Or popping out a kid. Both are significant life experiences worthy of hyperventilation in my opinion.

We move in on Saturday! Somebody pinch me.

5 comments:

skinners said...

YAY!!! that's so exciting! congrats! owning a home is nerve wracking and sometimes overwhelming but it's so much fun and so worth all of it! i can't wait to see pictures once you start decorating!

Anonymous said...

way too exciting!! Breathe Sarah :)

Laura said...

That is very exciting. Can't wait to see the house.

The Stevens Family said...

HOORAY! That's so EXCITING! I can't wait to see pics- you better post some! haha! Right now I'm cyper-pinching you...PINCH! haha!

jlthomas said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see the house too! An all your cute decorations! love the pillows by the way!