Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks our 4th anniversary!  I just wanted to say how much I love and appreciate Sarah for everything she does.  She is a very understanding, caring, loving wife who has supported me without wavering for the last four years.  Our two wonderful children are very blessed to have such a good mother.  She loves and cares deeply for the boys no matter what they throw at her (figuratively and literally!).

Thanks Sarah, the past four years have been undoubtedly the best of my life and I know it will only get better.

I love you!


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aw. So cute. Happy anniversary!

Kim said...

Jeff, this is the sweetest post ever! How kind of you to take the time to write this sweet note to your wife. I'm so glad you love and appreciate her as much as you do. I hope your anniversary dinner turned out delicious.

jlthomas said...

Happy anniversary! I too love a sweet note from an appreciative husband, so cute!