Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Why You Should Marry A Country Boy

Okay. So I'm not sure that Jeff 100% qualifies as a country boy, but his family has an awesome tractor that he knows how to drive, so that's country enough for me. 

We got a book from the library a couple of months ago called "Grandpa's Tractor." While reading the book to Eli, Jeff said that Grandpa Excell has a tractor just like the Grandpa in the book. Eli flipped. He immediately began an interrogation about the tractor and ended by repeatedly asking when he could take a ride on it.

So you could say the boys were pretty excited about their afternoon of tractor-ing.

















It was so much fun to do tractor sleigh rides! It was my favorite part of the whole week.

1 comment:

Kim said...

This post makes me think of a Kenny Chesney song, "She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her on..." Cute pictures of the kids (and you) being pulled behind the tractor.