Thursday, May 06, 2010

Sweet Boredom

I have been purposely trying to make myself bored because I forgot the feeling over the last few years. I have missed it so much.

Jeff started summer school Monday. He's easing into the master's program with one class. It's weird to be having my summer and trying to motivate Jeff to do his homework and study. I have been distracting him a little bit. But it's SUMMER! I convinced him to break from his studies earlier this week to go to Zion.


I got a few funny looks being 8 months pregnant and hiking up a mountain. My doctor's convinced I'm trying to put myself into labor, but I really just wanted to make our yearly Zion trip before it got too hot. And pregnant ladies need fresh air, too!



Just one month to go! I have been surprised at how little unsolicited pregnancy advice I have gotten. So here it is. Here's the post where I'm asking for your advice. How to cope with labor, how to deal with a new baby, baby must-have items. Your best words of wisdom are welcome here. I'm begging for it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

My advice--call your mother often. And why haven't you been calling with all this freedom and boredom you have been experiencing?!?

The Stevens Family said...

My advice- trust your instinct, you can never call your doctor enough if you have questions, and during labor...it hurts...lol! not much too it except it happens

Glen said...

My advice--Jeff, practice sleeping with the TV or radio or something else on so you won't hear the baby crying.