Friday, October 01, 2010

Introducing Proofred

Okay folks. Here goes nothing. A couple nights ago I was talking to Jeff about how I want to do something productive in my down time. I have been in search of a solid hobby basically since I was born. I think I may have found it. I have spent all day working on a new blog. I know I am going to get teased by family members for it, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. I wanted a way to keep up with my writing/somewhat creative talent so Proofred evolved. 

You guys need to be my guinea pigs. I believe most of the people who read my blog are pretty set on their writing and have cute headers. However, if you want me to make a header for you, you don't even have to use it. Just let me know what you want on it and I can get started on my proofreading magic.

CLICK HERE to see my new website.

Wish me and Proofred luck!

4 comments:

jlthomas said...

Oooohh, ooooohh, pick me. I want a new header. Laurie always picks stuff for us and it is too girly. I want a manly header that is girly enough to trick Laurie into using it.

Nat and Charles said...

That is so awesome. With an E. I love the design you did for the Proofred logo - you're so good! You ARE an excellent writer and I have loved reading all the Jeff Excell stories!

Rebecca said...

Nice idea, girlie. Want to proofred my entire blog?

Rebecca said...

Oh, this reminds me of a book you should read (since you are turning into such an avid reader).

The book is called "Eats, Shoots and Leaves." It's perfect for grammar nerds like us. The lady who writes it explains basic grammar rules and adds funny stories in it. My favorite is when she picketed the studio who made the movie "Two Weeks Notice" because she was outraged there wasn't an apostrophe with "Weeks".