Monday, March 28, 2011

I Lure My Baby With Fingernail Clippers.

My mom was skeptical of the extent of Eli's crawling. For the other skeptics out there, just watch:


And while you're watching videos, here's another one. We get a kick out of Eli because when he sees something he wants, he goes for it. It's also funny because you can see his thought process as he's "honing in" as my mom calls it. He spots his target. He stares it down. Then he attacks. Eli absolutely loves bread. I had just fed him a piece of bread and then decided to film him because he was being so cute. In the midst of my filming he found a crumb he couldn't go without.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! Eli really is getting around!

That second video was hilarious. I love the "honing in" and knocking that pesky cup out of the way.

Katie Perkes said...

Your baby is SERIOUSLY so cute.

And this makes me want a baby real bad.

Luke and Bridget said...

He is sooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast he is learning! so much fun!!

David said...

Well, your world has just gotten more complicated, hasn't it! Mobility is a wonderful thing, and with it comes all kinds of reasons to go crazy with worry. But the possibilities are endless and Eli's horizons are new worlds for him to explore. Happy chasing!

Susan said...

Sarah! Eli is growing so fast! Who knew, when you had your baby bump, that he would be cuter, funnier and smarter, than we thought he would be. I absolutely love his perfect little face. What a joy he is!