Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Quilt For Spencer

A few weeks ago we had our second annual Excell girly girl weekend. Tana was in charge of it this time and she decided to have a sewing adventure. We all brought material for blankets and had a blast sewing the night away.

I made a quilt for my sister's new baby, Spencer. He was born today! I'm so excited for him to come home from the hospital so he can meet us and his new blanket.


Happy Birth Day Spencer. We already love you! And we already broke in the blanket for you.

3 comments:

Kim said...

As far as I could tell, Rebecca, no baby spit up was involved in the taking of these pictures. And you're lucky Sarah actually gave the blanket to you because she is so in love with it that she wanted to keep it for herself.

Anonymous said...

Cute.. that is a great blanket. I need to make a blanket.. hope things are going well!!

Laura said...

That turned out really cute! You are very crafty! I will let you know what we are having as soon as we find out so you can get started on the next quilt!!!