Sunday, August 20, 2017

Jonah at Four Months

Jonah has hit the four-month mark! Yay! Here's his resume:

  • He coos, giggles, laughs, is in a constant state of adorableness. 
  • Stopped sleeping through the night. Tears. 
  • Newest Nickname: Joney Balogne. 
  • Doesn't love being held. Prefers to be on the ground just a-kickin' away. 
  • LOVES baths. I lay him in the bath tub in an inch of water and he goes crazy.
  • Making efforts to roll onto his belly. He can get on his side.
  • He is finding mobility. I'm starting to notice that I'll find him in a little bit of a different place than where I put him down. 
  • Not a fan of being worn in a baby carrier which is sad because I loved throwing Lincoln in that thing all the time. Jonah prefers being in his car seat to being worn. 
  • His cry is more of a quiet scream. He sleeps fairly close to us but I have to sleep with a baby monitor so I can hear him at night because he's not very loud, but he is very...screamy...It's a unique thing he's got going on and people always comment on how quiet yet screamy Jonah's cry is. It's less of a waaah waaaah and more of a super high pitched eeeee eeeeee. There you go. Because I'm sure you read blogs to dissect baby screams. 
  • He loves his brothers. Smiles so big whenever they take notice of him and happily endures all of their antics. 
  • Still the sweetest little guy and a pretty chill dude to have around. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

"Here's his resume." Haha!! What an adorable baby. I need to see him again. When are you coming for a visit??