Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Swell

Yesterday I was bragging to my mom that I haven't had any swelling at all. Today at church I looked down at my shoe and saw my foot was puffing out of it. Then I took my ring off and there was a nice red indent left on my finger. So it begins.

We went to the temple yesterday. It was just cleaned so the outside was super white and beautiful. I love the St. George temple so much.


This is our schedule for the rest of the day:
4:30 - my visiting teachers over
5:00 - home teachers over
5:30 - Jeff home teaches
7:00 - I visit teach until 8:30
Something tells me it's the last Sunday of the month...

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh dear, you do look pregnant--there's no denying it now!

Great temple photos. And your V.T./H.T. schedule is hilarious. You might be a Mormon if... Come to think of it--Glen is off doing his H.T.ing right now, and I have a V.T.ing appointment set for tomorrow. We're all doing it.

Glen said...

This reminds me of a story I once heard.

There was one little boy telling another little boy that his dad was better than the other boy's dad.

The second little boy said my dad is so good that he can lift a thousand pounds, the other little boy tried to beat that by saying well my dad does his home teaching on the first of each month to which the second little boy said "My dad is better, he does his the day before that."

Nice job on your assignments.

jlthomas said...

Its conceivable that if your baby were born right now, he would survive. I always liked it when we reached that point. Eli--do us a favor and don't test it, though (please wait several weeks).

By the way, if Duke wins on Saturday, I win our whole bracket. I realize this post had nothing to do with basketball, but I want everyone to realize that exciting news. If West Virginia wins then Jeff will have the honor of being the top family bracket. Nicely done, Jeff. Even if Duke loses, I consider this a success--I beat Laurie for the first time in probably 5+ years!

LC said...

sarah! you look so much more pregnant than when i last saw you! let's get together this week. i am home, and anxious to see you! i miss you!

LC said...

ps you're almost into the 30's (weeks wise)...and it is in the 30's that your baby will be born!! CRAZY!

jlthomas said...

I wish I could see the cute pregnant girl in person! You're adorable and we can't wait to meet Eli!