Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bubbly Baby

I have a lot of pet peeves when it comes to the world of blogging. People posting videos of their babies basically doing nothing is one of those pet peeves. So please forgive me for this video because to you my baby is probably doing nothing. But to me he was being super adorable and hilarious in the bath today, so I wanted to add this video to the files for when Carson is all moved out and I'm left crying alone in the shadows of our house with nothing to do but watch cute videos of his childhood while eating batches and batches of cookie dough all day.

It's like my retirement plan. Right here in this cute video:

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Completely adorable video. That's the most animated I've ever seen Carson.

Anonymous said...

Bright eyed and so excited. . Love it. I love baby talk:)

The Stevens Family said...

HAHA- that really was a way cute video. I felt like he was telling a very dramatic story. :-) He's super cute!

Kim said...

Carson is so excited and so adorable and so totally baby. Love when you post videos.

Just as a side note, right after watching this Carson video, your dad re-watched the Eli grasshopper video for probably the 20th time. He just can't get enough of it.