Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The Nebraskans Make A Visit

I finally got to meet my 7-month old nephew last weekend! 
   
Evidence of the many chocolate covered strawberries that were made:
Jacob insisted his family be dressed in blue for BYU game day.
Eli and Logan! They are only four months apart. 

Luckily we happened to bring something blue for Eli to wear on Saturday. Otherwise I don't know if Grandpa Thomas would be holding the little guy...
Emma loved making fat jokes about Eli. Every time she saw him we heard something along the lines of, "Oh. He IS big, isn't he." "He must drink a lot of milk." "Eli looks strong." "Natalie was a big baby when she was little, too." She could only hold him for a few minutes because he got too heavy for her. She cracked me up.

Go T-Birds!



I was so happy to hear my grandparents were going to be joining us for our Labor Day festivities.
The festivities included the typical homemade ice-cream. Here's Brooke licking the bowl clean.


It's fun, it's challenging, it's exciting, it's Sequence. (Natalie and Brad - we're officially obsessed.) (Grandma - you are still on my black list.)
And finally, proof that Jeff was in fact there, but this was the only picture taken of him.

It was a super fun trip up north to see so much family.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures of Logan and Eli together. Their faces are so cute/funny in each one!

Jeff Excell said...

Dangit! I was trying to go the whole trip without being in a single picture. Oh well, maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we could convert you to the old person's game of Sequence. We need to get ourselves some of those T-shirts.

Glad you had a great weekend..loving the Jeff stories as well. the pic of you two in the library is great.