Wednesday, June 01, 2011

More Decor

Finishing our bedroom ended up being less of a budget issue and more of a time issue after we received a gift certificate in the mail to Home Depot from our bank. I love unexpected money.

Jeff was able to make our headboard on Memorial Day and I had finished up a few of the things that needed to be painted the week before. Here's the finished product. I LOVE our room!






 I had to try my hand at a grouping in our new house. Our office is kind of turning into a room that is a big scrapbook. It's kind of sports themed. Kind of not.
Don't be alarmed. That is not a computer screen below. It's a TV. The desk is just a storage spot for it until we get an entertainment center.

Oh, and Jeff's Master's degree will be in the middle of those other degrees when we get it. And I wanted pictures from our graduations by our degrees, but I didn't know a good way to go about doing it. So the clear string with clothespins evolved. Jeff thinks it's weird. I'm still deciding.

 And here's a sneak peek at the progress in Eli's room. Yes. I plan on hanging flying dinosaurs from his ceiling. And yes, those are dinosaurs in case you couldn't tell.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those pterodactyls are hilarious...in a totally cute way, of course. For some reason I feel like I was there when you made them!

Klarissa said...

We are so excited to tour the beautiful new house in July! Well done Sarah on all the adorable details throughout the house!

jlthomas said...

I love seeing all of your projects and your new house! You are so talented! I love the dinos, so cute, and I love your headboard!

Kim said...

I love your headboard. It turned out very beautiful. It's fun to see how you are continuing to cute up your home. I love the picture of Eli with the football going along with the sports themed office.

Kenzman said...

It is very beautiful. I'm so impressed by you. Especially the part about getting unexpected money in the mail. I still say your in the mob.

David and Mary said...

I love your decor! The headboard is genius:)